GoldStream Video Ingest/Stream:
What is a video
A video ingest is a system
that receives standard video inputs (signals or streams), records them as files
with Standard formats, and provides them to the automation workflow.
video Ingest Automation
An Ingest Automation has the video ingest software performing in full coordination with other sections in a workflow of media automation. Other parts of the automation (production, providing, news, archive, etc.) use the digital files recorded by the ingest module.
- Receives the inputs as both signal and stream
- Multiple simultaneous input channels
- Non-stop performance (24/7)
- Generates files with various formats: MPEG2 I Frame, IBP, MPEG4, DV 25/50, XDCAM DV/IMX, MP4, H.264, H.265, HEVC, MOV
- Generates outputs with different file formats at the same time
- Provides audio and video preview embedded in the application
- Supports HD, SD, and 4K formats
- Multiple simultaneous ingest into several different storage
- Scheduled recording
- Size-based recording (generating chunk files)
- Duration-based recording (generating sequential files without losing a single frame)
- TV channels
- IPTV and OTT platforms
- Events (seminars, festivals, etc.)
- independent single-user systems
- Automation workflows, as a multi-ingest server
There are different ways to contact us seeking more details.