Teleprompter systems are used to display the news script for presenters. It helps users to avoid looking down at the written notes and perform the news while directly looking into the lenses. In this system, the mirrored text is displayed on a screen horizontally placed below the camera lens. Then, the script is reflected by a glass which is placed in front of the lens (and the presenter sees that as a mirror) so that the presenter can watch them and control the text motion by using a pedal.
GS Prompter can be integrated with Newsroom. In this case, GS Prompter automatically receives the news scripts and produces a list of them. Furthermore, the script can be edited while the presenter is reading the news. The connection between the presenter and the control room is a particular advantage of this system. While performing the news, the control room can send messages to the presenter or receive the presenter’s requests.
GS Prompter system consists of both hardware and software parts and is managed via a simple user interface. This system provides different types of outputs for both cameras and monitors in the control room. When connected to the LAN, both studio equipment and central control unit work using the network structure.
• Receives scripts from Newsroom and display them automatically
• pedal and Jog Shuttle control
• Wireless control for standing or walking presenter
• Working with single or multiple cameras
• Auto-change of the script if modified in the newsroom
• Defining and setting profiles for the font type and size
• Corresponding output for users in the control room
• Sending urgent messages for news presenter
• Displaying camera No. and tally